[Tinycc-devel] Linking with MinGW libraries

From: Javier San Juan Cervera
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Linking with MinGW libraries
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 15:45:11 +0200

I have made a search on the mailing list before posting but I couldn't find any information related to this.

I have a libcore.a library built with MinGW that I need to use with TCC. Since MinGW puts underscores before symbols, I am building my "main.c" program like this:

tcc -o main.exe main.c -lcore -fleading-underscore

But it returns the following error:

./libcore.a: error: invalid object file
tcc: error: cannot find '-lcore'

Is linking to MinGW supported at all in TCC?