Re: [Tinycc-devel] new compiler (0.9.26) crashes with undeclared struct

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] new compiler (0.9.26) crashes with undeclared struct
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:03:58 +0200

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM, norn <address@hidden> wrote:
As I understand, at the topic at yuore reference tolking about standart declarations. I told about tcc only. Try to declare any members. Sorry my english.

i know you were talking about tcc, but my point is that the C standard leaves it implementation-defined, which means that any behaviour is "not wrong," including a crash.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/