Re: [Tinycc-devel] Include paths

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Include paths
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 15:53:42 +0400

David Mertens:

> I  haven't dug into the source code for this, but I too
> have noticed that (1) I can move around a Windows  com-
> pilation  of tcc that was built using the build-tcc.bat
> file, but (2) I cannot move around a compilation  built
> using ./configure. This has ramifications for the build
> recipe for Alien::TinyCC, which is why I know and care.
> :-)
> [...]
> I  would  hypothesize  that  tcc  you built at work was
> built with the unixish approach? ./cofigure, make, make
> install?

The  funny  thing is that on both machines (where the in-
clude paths are visible and where they are not) I am  us-
ing the same pre-build version 0.9.26 downloaded from the
home page.  There must be something wrong with the  envi-
ronment on one of the machines, but I have no idea how to
locate it...