Re: [Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:52:24 -0400

I have not encountered trouble on my Mac or Linux box with the configure script.

Are *no* object files being produced at all? Does uname -m report i386, or one of x86_64 or amd64? I'm mostly thinking aloud, but I wonder if the build setup might get confused and assume you're building a cross-compiler.

David