[Tinycc-devel] Feature request: Implementing asm directives .set and .eq

From: Jens Nyberg
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Feature request: Implementing asm directives .set and .equ
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:07:37 +0200

Hi!

I think implementing .set and .equ which are both functionally
equivalent would be a easy task unless someone is already working on
this?

If I implement it myself I assume what they do would be to define a
symbol with a value and that's it. Or am I missing something?

And also, there is no reason for why these are not supported besides
lack of time?