Re: [Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:28:23 -0400

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced it's a problem with your system's compiler. The code is right there: "gcc -o some-obj-file.o other-args", yet you don't get the .o file. I don't think tcc's makefile is doing anything behind the scenes to circumvent the system compiler's output.

I presume you've managed to compile other C programs with your system compiler on this box?

David