[Tinycc-devel] Fwd: libtcc name mangling

From: Gabriel Corneanu
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: libtcc name mangling
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:20:14 +0200

Sorry, replied to private instead of list:

I have just checked and mingw generates "address@hidden" where tcc generates "address@hidden"; so it seems that it doesn't work quite the same.
It would work the same if it respects the "leading-underscore" flag.

Anyway, I still don't quite get the reasons; all Windows (stdcall) dlls have simple names, no decoration. How can one generate non-decorated dll stdcall exports?

On the other hand I see in tccpe.c / pe_export_name, pe_find_import, it skips the underscore/decoration.
I would just need a similar possibility for tcc_get_symbol, i.e. I would like to avoid coding the decoration.
Eventually an extra option, similar to "leading-underscore".

Regards,
Gabriel