Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem With Configured Search Directories

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem With Configured Search Directories
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:52:14 +0200

Le vendredi 13 septembre 2013 20:40:27 Cayce Pollard a écrit :
> Clear enough.
> By that definition, my host and target machine are the same. Unfortunately,
> I don't have an elf interpreter on either; just on my build machine.

I'm pretty sure you have since it's needed to run any program. When you run a
program the kernel look at the interpreter of the program and then load that
interpreter, executed it and it's the interpreter that actually execute the
program. For a compiled program (such as a program written in C or C++ and
then compiled), the interpreter is the elf interpreter.

Since android allow native code, it should have one.

Best regards,

Thomas