Re: [Tinycc-devel] How to get var and its type by executed c-string ?‏

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How to get var and its type by executed c-string ?‏
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:22:56 +0200

Btw. there was a related patch here:

John wrote:
   "... Added some functions to retrieve information about declared
   symbols, struct definitions, and values of object-like macros.
   Please see libtcc.h and libtcc_test.c to get an idea about how to
   use these."

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2013-08/msg00019.html
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2013-08/msg00020.html

---gr

Dmitrij K wrote:
Dear Thomas.

Could you a tip me:

How can I iterate stack (global) variables and extract from there
names/flags/values of variables ?

PS: I get error `incomplete type' if I am adding float/double vars into cstring
(for call `tcc_compile_string')

--
The best regards.