Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE : RE : Rewrite of gfunc_call on arm

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE : RE : Rewrite of gfunc_call on arm
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:46:35 +0800

Le dimanche 17 novembre 2013, 13:38:12 Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :
> About the float ret test, it's now the next arm item on my todo list.

And now that should be fixed. stdarg_test fails but if I disable it I can see
that all the other abitests succeed, both when the caller is gcc and when the
caller is tcc. I'll check what is the matter with stdarg later.

To make it work, I changed the semantic of the returned value of gfunc_sret so
I had to change the code of that function in all backends. The change was
quite straightforward but I might have made a mistake anyway and I don't have
any x86 machine to test my changes, let alone a c67 one.

Best regards,

Thomas