Re: [Tinycc-devel] __fp_unordered_compare defined twice on Windows

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] __fp_unordered_compare defined twice on Windows
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 19:58:12 +0100

It works.

Thanks.

Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: samedi 7 décembre 2013 17:48
To: address@hidden

So it looks like the bad commit is
76cb1144ef91924c53c57ea71e6f67ce73ce1cc6. I can't remember but they're
inline functions, and I think the standard allows two definitions - an
inline one and an extern one.

I've attached a quick fix that modifies the header, but I suspect the proper
fix is the function inline redefinition logic in tcc.

"An inline definition does not provide an external definition for the
function, and does not forbid an external definition in another translation
unit. An inline definition provides an alternative to an external
definition, which a translator may use to implement any call to the function
in the same translation unit. It is unspecified whether a call to the
function uses the inline definition or the external definition." - C99,
6.7.4

Rob