[Tinycc-devel] libtcc1 on ARM now contains runtime functions

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] libtcc1 on ARM now contains runtime functions
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:55:45 +0800

Hi everyone,

I just made an implementation in C of the runtime ABI functions necessary on
ARM for tcc's test to pass. There is some float/integer conversion functions,
some long long helper functions (shift and division) and normal integer
division as well. I'd like to complete this effort by adding all the missing
function from the ARM runtime but later.

So this effort brings us one step closer to make test running in the default
configuration for tcc (that is, with --with-libgcc). To test this, you'll have
to compile tcctest.c with tcc and not use tcc -run as there is a problem of
too big offset for a jump. I intend to fix this bug next and then try to add
software float computation for the EABI to be fully functional (right now it
uses VFP which obviously doesn't work on all armv4 machine without a VFP
coprocessor).

Best regards,

Thomas