[Tinycc-devel] TCC: Best way to release functions that has been compiled

From: 武振伟
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TCC: Best way to release functions that has been compiled in memory?
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 20:25:46 +0800

Hi!
I'm working on making a script interpreter, and find TinyCC is just for me. Compiling string into a function pointer is really cool! But I wonder if there's a way to release those functions? Because there may be a lot of functions, and some may change and must be recompiled for many times. I think I can't just keep all these in memory. What should I do? I know I can compile them into DLL, but it seems not as convenient as compiling in memory. Are there other ways to solve this?

Sorry for my English. thx