Re: [Tinycc-devel] Generic integer value test

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Generic integer value test
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:16:06 +0800

Le vendredi 3 janvier 2014, 11:12:40 Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :

> I tried the patch with make test and it seems to work. is there a
> fundamental problem with this approache or a bug in the current patch? For
> those reading the patch, basically the test is made in a new function gvtst
> (gen value test) and tccgen.c is updated to use this function in place of
> gtst for all tests that works on value (?: not being the case with gnu
> extension for instance) and removing all the corresponding code in each
> architecture.

I know it's holidays and I sent this email only one day ago but I changed my
mind and pushed the patch. I'd like to do a new release of tcc (see my other
email about updated Changelog) this month and so if something break it's
better to do it earlier than at the last minute. I'll happily revert the patch
if any trouble surfaces.

Thomas