Re: [Tinycc-devel] signed zero handling is still buggy

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] signed zero handling is still buggy
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 04:59:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

There's still a bug related to signed zero support.

I think I've fixed that now on mob [1]. In particular +x is regarded as no-op for floating point types (for integer types it's still x+0 so that the promotions still happen automatically). And unary -x is now expanded as subtract(-0,x) for floating point types (hacking in real support for unary operations would have been more complicated and would have entailed changes in all backends).

I've also included your tests in tcctest.c.

Ciao,
Michael.
[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/05c9b76131e9d0