Re: [Tinycc-devel] Can you consider to add -Werror option?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Can you consider to add -Werror option?
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 20:47:26 +0100

Currently, there is no (or very limited) number of warnings. No warning at
all on RPi, on Fedora 20 x86_64 on Windows x86/X86_64
IMHO, it's worth to chase them all and then add -Werror which does not
introduce new warnings to test. It only refuses new changes that add new
warnings.

I strongly advocate for this option which improves code quality.

Christian