Re: [Tinycc-devel] How link tiny c with libpq

From: cbdev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How link tiny c with libpq
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:17:32 +0100

Hi there,
I seem to remember the libpq git had a .def file somewhere that I used, but you might also try to use something like expdef (which does the same as tiny_impdef, but seems a little more fault tolerant) to extract it (might need to be edited a bit to be recognized properly by tcc).

Heads up: You may also need libintl.dll in order to run programs linked against libpq on Windows.

HTH,
fjs