Re: [Tinycc-devel] Zeroing stack variables CValue

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Zeroing stack variables CValue
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:23:58 +0000

Again my mistake, it does pass vla tests on linux 32 bits, the bounds check tests fail with garbage being passed to strlen.
On arm it also works.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello !

On my commit I posted that it solves the vla tests on linux 32bits, it was a mistake from my part, the vla test still fail with garbage.

Probably what the comments say is happening:
/* Overwrite a VLA. This will overwrite the return address if SP is incorrect */

Cheers !