Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc from git still can't compile fossil-scm

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc from git still can't compile fossil-scm
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:15:39 +0000

The strange thing is that on linux 32bits it works fine without the las hack.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <address@hidden> wrote:
I found that on X86_64 linux if I do not free the memory on __va_end(), the compiled fossil-scm server works, I suspect is something with the fork/threads.
---
void __va_end(struct __va_list_struct *ap)
{
    //free(ap);
}

Cheers !