Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling mupdf on X86_64 fails

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling mupdf on X86_64 fails
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:55:07 +0800

Le 2014-03-28 14:44, Aharon Robbins a écrit :

If TCC would support generation of PIC code on x86_64, I would immediately
switch to it as my default compiler for gawk development.

I know we get often asked about it. I wanted to do it in this development cycle but that would delay the release quite a bit and I think it's better to do a release soon. I can't promise anything but I will try to look into it first after the release (albeit any segfault or miscompiled bug discovered).

Best regards,

Thomas