Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc from git still can't compile fossil-scm

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc from git still can't compile fossil-scm
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:10:48 +0100

First of all thanks for Daniel for the fix !

I followed the code on fossil-scm with printfs on va_start/va_end using the previous tcc stdargs implementation and it showed me that both the parent and child do va_end on the same pointer that's why the segfault.

And as I looked on the generated code by gcc/clang/pcc all of then do not us alloc/call all is inlined so no problem of double free.

So I'll not bother look any further on fossil-scm to find why it happens with the old tcc stdarg implementation.

Thanks again for all of you for this great work !