Re: [Tinycc-devel] mksh fails to build with bound check

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] mksh fails to build with bound check
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:53:57 +0800

Le 2014-03-30 23:56, Kirill Smelkov a écrit :

Just a quick note, that I've got your message and was able to reproduce mksh 0.38-3 breakage with `tcc -b`, and also, as I hope, found a small
test-case for argv v.s. bcheck crash which is below.

Please note that I already made a change recently to try to handle the argv and arge (environ in main) case. See commit b125743323f92b3492634cd875be820c890d5f29, that might be the cause for the bug your testcase shows. I also gave some thought to a solution to the more general case at [1].

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2014-03/msg00126.html

When I have my next free time, I'll try to analyze it, but that should
not be soon as I'm currently very busy...

No problem, thanks a lot for helping us.

Thanks,
Kirill

Best regards,

Thomas