Re: [Tinycc-devel] c extensions

From: mobi phil
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] c extensions
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:13:20 +0200

Domingo,

thanks for your quick answer. Please note that one of the reason I want to stay tcc is:
-> the speed and relative simplicity, this is probably the reason keeps all of you close to tcc
-> I want to stay C syntax. Do not want to invent another language. Want just to embed constructs to the existing language.

so for these reasons things like lex/yacc, vala etc. are out of question.

Had a look at the other links as well, but they are far from what I want.

I would love to see C evolving without the "dictated by committee syndrome" (or whatsoever is
the pejorative) and tcc would be probably a nice opportunity to experiment.

mobi phil