Re: [Tinycc-devel] add tcc uninitialized variable warning

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] add tcc uninitialized variable warning
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:55:00 -0400

Hello jiang,

Under the assumption that you would like to improve your English skills, I'll try to revise what you wrote to what I think you meant. :-)

Continuing with what others have said here, let me make sure I understand your question correctly. You would like to add uninitialized variable warnings to tcc, and you would like to know if anybody here has any good ideas for this.

The last thing you say, "If I would not be too simple to say here," is a bit cryptic to me. I think you mean to say "I hope this is not too simple an idea to suggest." Or perhaps you mean "If it is not simple