Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc grammar problems

From: Sia Lang
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc grammar problems
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:48:46 +0200

I fail to see a meaningful discussion and I certainly fail to see many small commits.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM, David Mertens <address@hidden> wrote:
Sia,

That patch is not applied to mob. The whole point of this email thread is that we are discussing the contribution, and helping jiang produce a patch that includes a discussion, meaningful comments, and many small commits.

I fail to see how this "direction" for tcc is a bad one. :-)

David