Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 136, Issue 6

From: jiang
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 136, Issue 6
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:34:05 +0800

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM, jiang <address@hidden> wrote:
I would like you to explain my patch.
I vstore () in bitfield values ​​on the right match, with gen_cast (dt) to achieve.
[...]

Could you please repost your explanation in english?

Thanks,
Sia

在 2014年08月05日 00:00, address@hidden 写道:
Le samedi 02 août 2014, 02:30:25 Sia Lang a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM, jiang <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I would like you to explain my patch.
> > I vstore () in bitfield values ​​on the right match, with gen_cast (dt) to
> > achieve.
>
> [...]
>

> Could you please repost your explanation in english?
And could you be a bit more respectful? You could simply have said that you
don't understand him and ask him some precision. Not everybody is a native
english speaker or speak a language similar to english.

Regards,

Thomas
I'm sorry!

I'm sorry!
Simple English I could, I would not alright of complex sentences.

The overall mean: gen_cast () instead vstore () part of the bit field operations.
Best Regards

Jiang