Re: [Tinycc-devel] 回复: tcc grammar problems

From: Raphaël Londeix
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] 回复: tcc grammar problems
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:16:23 +0900

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Sia Lang <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM, jiang <address@hidden> wrote:
There are some problems I almost solved. But the new problems appeared, I use grischka tell me a method, with tcc compile yasm,  No passed, is the struct already the definition of errors. I are looking for reasons .Thank you care I patch, and can give me some suggestions.

Aha.

The english here was so bad I got suspicious (it's better than this from time to time.) So looking through code and mailing archives and translating some Chinese posts from you I've found, I can now safely conclude you're an extremely elaborate troll.

Kudos for the effort, but please stop wasting the time of this fine project already!

If this is true, this guy deserves a medal and we should all learn from him. I are in pressed.
Btw, have you truly found trolling posts in some Chinese forums ? I say that because google translate make any asian language sentence sounds like a troll. Anyhow, thanks for the investigation, the fact that you did it made me laugh already.

Cheers,

--
Raphaël Londeix
http://hotgloupi.fr