Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc grammar problems

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc grammar problems
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:30:33 +0800

Le lundi 18 août 2014, 20:39:26 jiang a écrit :
> Hi,Thomas

Hi Jiang,

> fixbitfields.patch
> Nothing bug

Just a quick mail to say that I started to review this but unlike last time
I'll only send the email when I'll have completely reviewed it as it seems to
have puzzled you a bit (and I understand).

Good news is that this time I didn't start tired and thus noticed several
things I failed to notice last time. I also found some better ideas on how to
improve your patch. I'll try to finish reviewing it tomorrow if I can.

Cheers,

Thomas