Re: [Tinycc-devel] sizeof (long double) vs sizeof (double)

From: Mads
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] sizeof (long double) vs sizeof (double)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 17:40:14 +0200

While I have seen similar behavior on other compilers, I interpret the downgrading of extended precision to double as an indication that extended precision is not supported (for one reason or another).

To be a little more specific, I want to know if tcc does support extended precision like gcc does (~18 significant digits) without just downgrading to the double precision (15 significant digits). And if so, why that doesn't work for me.