Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC's preprocessor for other use?

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC's preprocessor for other use?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 13:58:48 -0500

The Perl module Convert::Binary::C (https://metacpan.org/pod/Convert::Binary::C) uses ucpp: https://code.google.com/p/ucpp/

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM, KHMan <address@hidden> wrote:
On 1/8/2015 1:05 AM, Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix) wrote:
I am working on a project that involves AngelScript, which is a C++ like scripting language. But I wanted to add a preprocessor to it. Is it possible to embed TCC’s preprocessor into another app? I have never seen TCC running an external process for preprocessing files, which is why I believe that it must be inside it entirely.

This may be a better option:
http://mcpp.sourceforge.net/

--
Cheers,