Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fallout from commit 01c041923474750a236da02561f0f8835

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fallout from commit 01c041923474750a236da02561f0f8835
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 00:44:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015, Michael Matz wrote:

I've done that before for creating a Debian chroot on a non-Debian Linux machine. It's also what I use for creating a chroot for a different architecture, such as arm64 on i386 (with QEMU), or armhf on arm64 (without QEMU).

Yeah, something wasn't quite right with my qemu when I tried this last time in September. Now it works.

So, now that this works again, I can't reproduce any problem with the arm port in the testsuite. Also the various logs meanwhile uploaded to debian using the same tcc sources build through. I'm not claiming there's no problem anymore, but obviously without having a way to actually see the problem it'll be hard to catch :-/

Ciao,
Michael.