Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert 4b92dbf9237c5712d2ab3a2ce3fab7904c85dad2 pleas

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert 4b92dbf9237c5712d2ab3a2ce3fab7904c85dad2 please
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:15:52 +0300

> Did you configure for cross-compiling?

No, only "./configure" inside i386 environment.

> Please find a solution that doesn't make i386-tcc depend on arm64-gen.c

Rigth solution is to build dependencies along with compilation process
(by adding -MD compiler option) and use thise dependencies inside
Makefile. But this is a more complex task. Can you do that?

> and doesn't try to build arm64-gen.c into the program

If this is performed for a i386-tcc (I'm not sure about this) then it
is a  problem of the arm64 patch. Right?