Re: [Tinycc-devel] Your revert of a gdb-helping patch breaks gdb

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Your revert of a gdb-helping patch breaks gdb
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 11:53:50 +0300

This behavior may depend on the gdb version. I use a rhide v1.5 for
debuggin (i386, Linux). A gdb version embedded in it is 6.1.1 And
which version of the gdb you use? I think a tcc switch must be
introduced to select a stabs handling behavior. How to name it?

PS: grishka don't explain in his patch why he change a behavior of the
previous patch.