Re: [Tinycc-devel] bound checking for local variables

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] bound checking for local variables
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 09:54:04 +0300

Hi! In my version of the system include files __attribute__ is
redifened to empty macro if __GNUC__  is not defined. But if I define
__GNUC__ then I get warning about redifinition of the __REDIRECT
macro. This macro is defined in libtcc.c as /* glibc defines */.

Is it good to define a __GNU__ in the libtcc.c and remove __REDIRECT definition?