Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcg as a tcc backend (proposal by Rob Landley)

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcg as a tcc backend (proposal by Rob Landley)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 01:15:54 -0500

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
> Only now I found an interesting proposal by Rob Landley:
> http://elinux.org/CELF_Project_Proposal/Combine_tcg_with_tcc
>
> Is there any work done in such direction?

Yes, somebody (not me) has been banging on it recently, but I'm in
Japan this week and the machine with that email is in Texas.

I believe they poked at the historical tcc code (before all this MOB
branch stuff) for a while, and then threw it out and started writing a
new front-end from scratch. Same general idea though.

Ping me and I'll try to get you contact info when I get back home in a
couple weeks.

Thanks,

Rob