[Tinycc-devel] patch for #pragma comment(lib,...)

From: Steven G. Messervey
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] patch for #pragma comment(lib,...)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:41:48 -0400

Hello all,
  Attached is patch for files tcctok.h and tccpp.c which implements '#pragma
comment(lib,...)'.
Example: #pragma comment(lib,"foo") will link the library 'foo' as if
specified by -lfoo
Note that -fms-extensions must be included on the command line, or the
#pragma will be ignored.

  I came across a curiosity: I could not get the parser to read TOK_LINEFEED
after ')';
I have to manually set 'tok = TOK_LINEFEED', or the parser just spins in a
loop, making it necessary to kill tcc.
Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't want to push a hack to mob.

Thanks,
  Steven G.