Re: [Tinycc-devel] #pragma comment(lib,...) patch

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] #pragma comment(lib,...) patch
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:03:21 +0300

Hi!
> I'm sorry, they slipped through. Do you need me to rework the patch before
> (if) you test?

There is your patch modified:
  * report a warning about "#pragma comment() " if -fms-extensions is off
  * report a warning if XXX in "#pragma XXX" is unknown
  * report a right library name on error if libraryname in "tcc aaa.c
-llibaryname" is not found

A tcc problem
  gcc program_resolve_lib.c -llprogram_resolve_lib # OK
  tcc program_resolve_lib.c -lprogram_resolve_lib  # FAIL:
libprogram_resolve_lib not found
(example from other thread)

Because of this I can not test if this patch works.