Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: Stefano Zaglio
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:42:38 +0200

Hi,

maybe in the future we will find that the OOP and meta-templates are based on erroneous principles and that abstraction is a result of fantasy and not of imagination.

What I ask to myself is why we can write    A+B thinking to it as   +(A, B)
but not write f(x, y) asx.f(y) without major theories.

Amazes inventiveness of those who conceived and developed Emscripten that allow us to write web app in C/C++.

s.