Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 13:10:35 +0300

Hi!
I looked inside a gr. patch. There is no any changes for the long
long. As an educational task I will try to port long_long changes to
the v1 compiler. What I dislike in the this version: a compiler don't
put any attension to the functions declarations. For example, it
assumes some standard functions are returning void. And any changes in
the header files don't help.

PS:  I don't think g++ sources are the place where a c++ internals can
be easyly studied.
And size of the open-watcom-v2/bld/plusplus/ is 7 Mb. This is much
more then 2.5 Mb of the cfront-1.0