Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC REPL
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 08:57:30 -0400

Hello Sergey,

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden> wrote:
May be a fork of the current tcc with your patches is needed on the repo.or.cz?
Just for a more public testing?

This fork will eventually see lots of testing via the CPAN Testers when I include it in a Perl module. That's planned to happen this summer.

I pushed to the mob your changes to the win32/inlcude/winapi

Those changes were the minimum necessary so that tcc could compile perl.h on Windows. Is that a sensible criterion for including them in tcc's source code?

David