Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: u-tcc-uepj
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 20:00:00 +0200

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 05:54:52PM +0300, Sergey Korshunoff wrote:
> Today I found URLs of other versions.
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/extra/c++.2e.tgz (2e)
> http://9p.io/sources/contrib/john/package/packages/cfront.iso.bz2 (3.0.1)

Oh nice! May be there are some pieces (libraries) which are broken in
the 3.0.3 archive.

> Looks like a right way to get a working cfront is to start from cfront-1
> and then replace files with ones from 3.0.3 sources.

Depends on the definitions of "right" and "working". What are you aiming at?
We know (modulo my laziness to express the knowhow in a "traditional"
notation) how to get a well working cfront-3.0.3. It is some of the libraries
which can not be compiled from the available broken archive, but do
you need all of them?

Rune