Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: RE : [RFC] Moving source code to "src"

From: eligis
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: RE : [RFC] Moving source code to "src"
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:45:40 -0400

I would say much more. At least one or two weeks especially if during summer

Le 28/07/2015 à  13:45:41, "David Mertens" a écrit :

FYI, a good rule of thumb I've seen with other open source projects is that discussion threads should have at least 24 hours of open discussion before any major changes are made. I don't know if tcc has any agreed-upon policy along these lines, but it's not a bad approach.

As for my take on the matter, I really don't care one way or the other. I don't feel any strong compulsion for a change, but I won't complain, either.

David