Re: [Tinycc-devel] Source vandalism

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Source vandalism
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:08:59 +0200

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 08:56:47AM -0400, gus knight wrote:
> The reformattings were to attempt to make everything conform to the
> "CodingGuidelines" document that was already in the tree (4 spaces not
> tabs, etc.) which a few files didn't conform to.

The CodingStyle document is from April. Most code predates that file
and I can't remember any discussion about the coding style on this list.
The document merely lists what has been found while looking at several
files.

> Yes, I will. Apologies, I should've looked more closely (or run the
> whole thing through clang-format, but that probably would've done
> damage in a different way...)

If you use clang-format again, please don't change "char *x" to
"char* x".

Best regards,

  Daniel