[Tinycc-devel] how hard to add SSE2 opcodes ?

From: Anaël Seghezzi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] how hard to add SSE2 opcodes ?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:32:00 +0200

Hi all,

what would it take to add SSE2 opcodes to tcc assembler, at least for x64 ?

I'm working on a small interactive sandbox to play with C in realtime to create
small demos/games with graphics and sounds,
a sort of mix of "ShaderToy" and "Pico8". I'm using TCC and it's all very
effective, it could just gain some speed with a bit of SSE2 instructions.

Bests,
Anaël.