Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: modern c++ compiler written in C (food fortho

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: modern c++ compiler written in C (food forthought)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 11:34:02 +0300

> motivation-4) have a modern c++ compiler iiiiwritten in C.
> - Cfront is definitely not a modern c++, it will take age to make it c++
> compliant, even with
> C++98

I have a nice old C++ liibs which can not be compiled by modern
compilers w/o mod's.
Don't having a need to compile old gcc (which is not so simple) is a
greate feature.

PS: even old C programs can not be compiled w/o problems: I need to
study gcc docs about how to disable consiideriing something as error
(no suggesiion from the compiler). gcc is quite unfriendly fo the
user.