[Tinycc-devel] Crash because RtlDeleteFunctionTable function correspondi

From: Tigran Grigoryan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Crash because RtlDeleteFunctionTable function corresponding to RtlAddFunctionTable is not called
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:16:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

On Win_x64 platforms, after loading dynamically compiled code, Tiny C calls RtlAddFunctionTable WinAPI function to register compiled function in stack unwind table, but after we delete this "code" (via tcc_delete) it doesn't call corresponding RtlDeleteFunctionTable function, which after several recompilations may cause overlapping entries in stack unwind table, hence program termination with "unhandled exception" (in case if exception is thrown).

For me crash was  reproducible with vs2013 and vs2015.

Thanks,
Tigran