[Tinycc-devel] Thanks for your work

From: lementec fabien
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Thanks for your work
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:46:57 +0100

Hi,

I am working as an instrument engineer at the ESRF XRay synchrotron
radiation research facility. I am using libtcc in a non commercial control
instrument as a way for users to submit computation kernels executed
by fly. Being easy to embed and performant were key points in selecting
libtcc. The target platform are i386 and ARM, plus x86_64 for testing purposes.

A big thank you for your excellent work !

A funny note: ESRF is in Grenoble, where Fabrice Bellard comes
from.

Cheers,