[Tinycc-devel] Windows debugger which understands tcc generated debug sy

From: Jeremy Kvurr
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Windows debugger which understands tcc generated debug symbols?
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 20:31:36 +0400

Hello. I know about the existance of the -g option in the tcc, but I don't know how to enable a source-level debugging using this debug info. I tried to run the tcc-generated program with winedbg, but he hasn't recognised the symbols it seems. And I want to know where this debugging info is placed in the exe, and what format does it use.