[Tinycc-devel] I got this burning question about *.def files and TCC.

From: Ben Hutchinson
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] I got this burning question about *.def files and TCC.
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 03:01:59 -0800

I asked it before as part of a 2 part post, but only part of that post was replied to. So this question is still in play:

Is there a way to set your exported functions with *.def files? I notice it usually automatically generates a *.def file when you use the __attributes__((dllexport)) directive. Is there a way to get it to READ, rather than write, a *.def file when exporting functions from a DLL, and in so doing, allow the *.def file to select which functions are exported? I really would like to know, so that I can undecorate my stdcall functions, via the use of *.def files.