Re: [Tinycc-devel] License is too restrictive for real-world use.

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] License is too restrictive for real-world use.
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:41:32 +0800

On 3/2/2016 6:08 PM, John B wrote:
[snip]
Maybe being upfront with this community was a mistake but I knew that risk and
10/10 would take it again.  I just wish you would see that at least I am not
lying to anyone.  Again, you ask for kickbacks fine but don't do it in the same
email as trying to take a moral high ground with me.

I would like to say that I greatly respect Daniel's position, much more than yours.

As for your project, I wish you a sincere good luck. You know, there are great MIT-licensed JIT compilers around. Happy hacking!

[snip snip]